- NATURAL SISAL ROPE - Stiff and sturdy twisted sisal rope made in Brazil, from Agave sisalana fibers. The perfect 100% natural choice for heavy duty indoor and outdoor applications. Great for situations that require a bit of stretch.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - 100% biodegradable organic, untreated fibers. No oils, chemicals, or artificial agents added during the manufacturing process.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH - Compared to other natural ropes such as Manila, all-purpose sisal rope is stiffer and able to withstand harsh conditions. Resistant to moisture, abrasion, and all weather conditions. Sisal is the preferred natural fiber for all projects, from marine-bound bindings to tie-downs, repairing/crafting a cat scratching post, and fixed outdoor uses.
- WIDTHS and LENGTHS - SGT KNOTS Natural Sisal Rope available in lengths of 10, 25, 50, 100, 600 and 1,000 ft and diameters of 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 in.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper FidelisAlways Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.